I get commissions for purchases made through links on this site. Please see Site Policies & Disclosures Tools Tech & DIY: Watch: Excellent Advice for Extending the Life of Your Saw Blade

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Watch: Excellent Advice for Extending the Life of Your Saw Blade



Watch Vince from VCG construction hand out some practical advice on how to extend the life of your circular saw blade. I would highly recommend that you check out the Very Cool Gang on their YouTube channel. I've been watching them for right around a year now and I have to say that there's some seriously valuable content to be enjoyed here


I tried this in the past on a project where I was recycling an old ping pong table. The adhesive under the laminate melted very quickly once the friction from the rapidly spinning saw blade was applied. Pine will do this to your blade as well if it's been relatively freshly milled. Enjoy!



Thank You and don't forget 
to check back for more
Tools, Tech & DIY!

Hot Posts: