I get commissions for purchases made through links on this site. Please see Site Policies & Disclosures Tools Tech & DIY: Tool Hacks: Make your 18v Milwaukee Battery Work With your Dyson Vacuum

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tool Hacks: Make your 18v Milwaukee Battery Work With your Dyson Vacuum

My reaction when I first saw the title for this video was "What? that's not supposed to work, total clickbait". But I was very wrong and I'm so glad that I was. Now I don’t have to feel guilty about taking my ladies' vacuum apart, now I can use the "I'm making it better" excuse without lying through my teeth.


This guide seems pretty straightforward, he's got the materials listed in the video's description and it shouldn’t take much more than basic hand or power tools and a soldering iron, not bad for such a worthwhile hack. I would imagine most of us have more Milwaukee batteries laying around than Dyson batteries, but I could be wrong. Still, an interesting watch to say the least. Let me know what you think below and as always, don’t forget to get to the Twisty YouTube Channel and show some love.


Hot Posts: