I get commissions for purchases made through links on this site. Please see Site Policies & Disclosures Tools Tech & DIY: Super Easy DIY Fabrication Table

Monday, January 31, 2022

Super Easy DIY Fabrication Table



My fabrication table is among some of the most used things in my shop, I really don’t know what I would do without it. A nice elevated worksurface works wonders for productivity.


If you're looking to start welding then a fabrication table is a priceless addition to your workspace. Justin at The Fabrication Series YouTube Channel shows us how simple it can be. This would make a great first beginners project, especially for someone looking to get into welding that way you can have a nice fabrication table plus some pretty good practice to hone your skills in a bit. Drop by Justin's channel and check out the many videos he has on his channel. If you're looking to start off welding the right way, then I would highly recommend you watch some of his videos. He's also got a website at TheFabricationSeries.com where he offers welding classes and even supplies. 


Hot Posts: